Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well...

I feel much better today. I think maybe being outside yesterday might have helped my mood. Actually talking about it (or writing lol) has helped me a lot too.
My eating? Well... could have been worse... but definitely could have been better too.
Here's my day:
Breakfast: Water (wasn't hungry, and started cleaning right away)
Lunch: (630) General Tso's Chicken (a frozen family meal me and Ray split) a romaine salad with 2 tbs light ranch, 2 tbs croutons, 1/8 shredded cheddar, Water
Snack: (500) 9.5 oz iced coffee and a fudge round
Dinner: (875) An arby's turkey club sub, small value size strawberry banana shake, a single curly fry
Snack: (50) Hershey Nugget
Snack- late night (270) 1 cup of Raisin Bran Extra with 1 cup ff skim milk
Total Water: 40 oz
Total Calories: 2325
I am never buying a box of those fudge rounds again. What was I thinking? They are 300 calories EACH and now there are about 6 left!
I didn't do the treadmill today. I did get exercise though. I got up early and started in on my basement, I had to clear out some space because my brother was coming today. After 5 years he is going to finally get all his stuff out of there! Woo Hoo! Wait, WHAT? After I cleaned for over an hour down there, he didn't show up? aww, that sucks. LOL. But really, I'm so glad I did it. Just one of those things I have had to do, and just couldn't force myself till the last minute. Now when the real last minute comes, and he's really on his way, it is already done! ha! I have a lot to do down there, but now there is room for him to get his stuff, and that's what I wanted.
Whether I get exercise or not, the treadmill I know is a huge part of my weight loss so far. I HAVE to get back to where I was before, having the "I have to do it NO MATTER WHAT" mentality. I had that for over 2 monthes straight, I need to get it back!

2 comments:

  1. Tina, I am so proud of you for making it all the way through the 11 weeks of my challenge. I wanted to get people motivated to be accountable for what they are and you and Byron came through with flying colors. Check out my blog for the final results and a surprise just for you. Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for having it Tessa!
    Huggsss!

    ReplyDelete