Friday, May 14, 2010

My Friday Weigh In!


It's Friday, my official weigh in day, and the scale says...
 That's down 2.4 from last Friday
and 36.6 Total! Woo Hoo!!!!
My Treadmill Totals for the week are:
2 hours 55 minutes/ 6.8 miles
I am pretty happy with that :) 2.4 pounds is pretty good. I was a little worried because of my Monday weigh in... maybe that was a little high since I had over eaten Sunday AND Monday... but I was hoping I could turn it around by Friday, and I did! Yay! I am a little surprised, but sooo happy :)

Last night I really did try to go to bed. At about 11:40 I got back up though. I couldn't sleep, and was in the mood to clean, so I did. I also had more water and one of those 100 calorie ice cream cups (those are one of the best ideas I have had lol). I got about an hour sleep, brought Ray and got about another 2 hours and got up with my son for school. Then today another 4 hour nap. But again, I am very tired right now and am going to try and go to bed. It will probably be about midnight and I should be able to sleep... we will see!

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (275) 1/2 bagel with cream cheese, 4 oz orange juice
Snack: (306) 8 tortilla chips with 3 tbs salsa con queso (taco bell brand and NOT good)
Lunch: nothing- sleeping
Snack: (67) 10 baby carrots with 1 tbs light ranch
Dinner EARLY: (1132?) 7 chicken wings (with a red pepper, soy sauce type mixture and fried)about 4 without any skin, 1 1/2 cups of white rice (made with bacon eggs and soy sauce.) 8 oz cherry coke
Snack: (80) 1 chocolate chip cookie
Dinner (409)again@ dinner time:  2 chicken wings, 1/2 cup rice
Snack: (310) 2 chocolate chip cookies with 1 cup whole milk
Snack: (403) 2 smore's
Total Water: 40 oz
Total Calories: 2982   *wince*
Went to my mom's today for dinner. I knew she was making this asain style chicken wing and rice dish she makes, and it is SO good. So I tried not to eat much today... don't know what was up with the chips and cheese, I don't like it... in fact, I'm going to throw it out as soon as I'm done because I'm the only one who eats it anyway. I tried to remember to bring my water so I wouldn't give into pop but I left it. It's no excuse, I could have had whole milk... Way to much sweet snacks over there, and I'm paying for it. My stomach hurts, and I'm sure my sons will to when he gets home... (who knows what he's eating right now!)

We had a nice time over there today. Everyone is in a good mood. Saw all my brothers today (both the ones that live there and the other came to eat) My Mom was in a really happy mood, made dinner and then a fire in the yard later. Something about sitting outside with a fire is so relaxing. She had smore's that her and my son had planned a while back, that was fun too. My son is staying the night there, and I'm not to worried about it like I usually am. Everything seems good right now :)

Lately when I go over there I eat junk I shouldn't... I think I gave myself a free pass last Sunday and Monday because we don't eat over there often, AND it was Mother's Day... but after today that is IT. No more free passes. If I am going to keep loosing weight I have to stick with it no matter what day it is, what holiday or how I'm feeling. I'm not going to beat myself up about today, besides eating to much it was a really nice day :) I'm sure she will have left overs tomorrow, but I will resist. If I do have any, it will be a reasonable amount and not 2 times!!!

I didn't even realize that I haven't had any fast food in a week! Last Saturday was the last time, and that was because my brother took me out to eat! :) To be honest, it's mostly becuase of money, but I didn't even miss it this week, so that's good right! I didn't even realize... now tomorrow Ray wants Papa Murphy's and I'm ok with that, but I am dedicated to having ONLY ONE slice. I CAN DO IT!!! :)

Treadmill: 26 minutes/ 1 mile     5 minutes of it with 2 LB weights
I came home and did the treadmill like a good girl :) 
OH! I forgot to tell you that while I was having the chocolate chip cookies, my brother was trying to convince me to get the pudding out of the fridge and dip them in it!!! That just sounded delicious to me LOL, but I didn't. That's something right? LOL.

6 comments:

  1. 2.4 pounds is AWESOME! No fast food for a week is awesomer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the jello mousse things? They are wicked awesome and only 60 calories. I'm finding that healthy treats like that actually help me not cheat on other things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen those, I didn't realize they were only 60 calories! That's not to bad, and they are probably the same size as my sundae cups! I might have to try those :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on the lose Tina and way to go on the no fast food thing. I actually went to Dairy Queen at noon on Friday with some of the girls from the office. I order their chicken strips and after eating only one I couldn't do any more. It left a taste of fat in my mouth that was totally disgusting. We haven't fast food in a long time so I had forgotten how horrible it actually tastes never mind how bad it is for you. Maybe you can do another week of no fast food.......you're on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tessa!
    I definitely haven't got to a point were fast food disgust me, I still love it. We already planned on having pizza tonight, I didn't do as well as I planned, but Not bad :)
    I don't plan on getting any more fast food for a while now though :)

    ReplyDelete