Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sugar Overload

Ugh, I didn't even realize how late it is!!!
I actually had a pretty good day today. NOT my eating, that was HORRIBLE. And I didn't do the treadmill, but not because I was depressed, but because I was gone all day. We went over to my brothers (and Mom's) and had a little cook out and then stayed there a while. We just got back at 11 pm. Our son is staying the night, and me and Ray are about to watch a movie. Hopefully he doesn't fall asleep lol.
I did talk to him a little today about what has been bothering me. Just a real quick talk... and It did help. My mood was kind of up and down, but mostly up I would say.
My food was so bad today. Whenever I go over there it is! BUT I can't blame it on my Mom, she didn't make me eat the burger... I also can't blame anyone else for my Sugar Breakfast either... that was all me. I ate just as bad at home today as I did there.
Here's My Day:
Breakfast: 9.5 oz iced coffee and a Fudge Round *wince*
Snack: Hershey's Nugget
Lunch: Italian Sandwich, 8 baby carrots with 1/2 tbs light ranch
Dinner: Hot dog on a bun, 5 pringles, 9 lays with sour cream and onion dip. Plate 2: more lays and a hamburger on bun. Water
Desert: toffee ice cream bar
Snack: Fudge round
Snack: Hershey's Nugget
Total Water: 56.9 oz
The only good thing I can say is I made sure to bring my water, and drank NO pop. I am really trying to stay away from pop and I'm doing good. So I got in a lot of water, and am still drinking. Oh, and even though I gave in and bought light ranch, I used half as much as usual. Got in some carrots that way...
The rest is all bad. I know it. SO much sugar today, oh my goodness what was I thinking??? I couldn't get enough of it!
Ray is heating up a frozen pizza right now, and I am probably going to have a small slice. SMALL slice. I'm hungry, because it's late now. i know I should have some fruit...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tina, my heart goes out to you, been there with past issues, it can be so unpleasant and disheartening. I am not sure what exactly happened and that is ok. I would like to make a suggestion, check and see if there is an Overeater's Anonymous group in your area. OA is a wonderful way of getting group support to deal with all the emotions and rage that are inside. I had a lot and used them as an excuse to eat. Everything was always someone else's fault, never mine, why I was perfect so how could it be my fault. Then there is the control issue (still working on that one). Yep, I need to be in control of everything, and can you believe I am not..lol. OA has really helped me emotionally, physically and spiritually. Just a suggestion. You are doing great, do not let a small gain get you down. HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Tessa. An OA group sounds like a good idea. I don't know if I could be that brave! Maybe it would help me... I don't' know. But I definitely need help in all 3 of those areas! Emotional, physical and spiritual! I'll check into it, not sure it I will actually go... but now I am very curios if there is anything like that around here... Thank you for being so open about it, I'm so glad that it helped you.
    Thanks for your support. Also- reading your blog and seeing how well you are doing with you eating, even while under so much stress, really is an inspiration to me.
    Huggs :)

    ReplyDelete