Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday, Even Worse

I didn't do the treadmill yesterday, and promised myself I would today. That was when I was aching form my period and stinging from my sun burn. Now to top it all off I am sick. I don't know what it is, can being so burnt make you sick? Or maybe it was breakfast... I have no idea. about 3 hours after I ate breakfast I started puking my guts out, (among the other horrible things my body decided to do). I got really dizzy and have just been laying around all day being miserable. Right now I have horrible cramps, a head ache, and my chest and forehead are on fire. I do feel a little better though and just want to go to bed. Being so burnt has made impossible to sleep well, but I am hoping being so tired will help with that... 

Here's My Day
Breakfast: Chips and eggs with 4 oz orange juice (Ray made it, did he poison me??? lol)
Snack: @about 7pm: Bowl of Strawberry mini wheats with ff skim milk
Snack: bowl of lucky charms with ff skim milk
Total Water: about 20 oz (still drinking though...)

If I had any energy I'd make ray take another pic of me to show you my new lobster skim color.
It could ALWAYS be worse though, I just hope I wake up and feel better.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like classic heat exhaustion/heatstroke. Get lots of water, take something to reduce the inflammation, and rest. Make sure your husband keeps an eye on you, it can be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AE is very right - you could have sun poisoning - which you described all the symptoms - make sure you follow what AE suggested [milkshakes help too!] and just relax [or try] Slather on Aloe - it will cool you down and help with sleeping.

    i wish you all the best and please let us know how you are doing, kay? gentle Hugs for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup. The gals are right. Its sunstroke! I suggest plenty of water, sleep, and ibuprofen if you have it. Dear oh dear, poor baby! Hugs to you... xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better today...

    ReplyDelete