Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm tired...

Well, I tried really hard to stay up all day. I am just SO tired all the time :( I ended up falling asleep at about 1 until 3, so a 2 hour nap. Somehow I am still exhausted! I am hoping this is a good thing. It's only 9:38pm, but I am off to bed as soon as I post this. HOPEFULLY it will mean a good nights sleep, and staying up all day tomorrow :)

I just got done reading MargieM's blog. Most of you probably already read it, but just in case you don't, I had to mention it! Her post today was awesome :) Her post are always so enjoyable to read, this one is so creative and everyone should read it!!!!! Here is a link:
http://myhealthylivingthruweightcontrol.blogspot.com/2010/05/in-playground.html

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (275) 1/2 bagel with cream cheese, 4 oz orange juice
Lunch: (393) 1/2 tuna sandwich, 1 cup left over casserole, 5 baby carrots with 1 tbs light ranch, Water
Dinner: (890) 1 asparagus stuffed chicken, 1 cup of broccoli cheese rice(pkg) with cheese, 1/2 cup of peas, 2 cups of milk
Total Water: 30 oz
Total Calories: 1558
I think I should go back to smaller meals and more snacks... I am still over eating a bit. I went back for more at dinner that I DID NOT need. Having no snacks is partly because I'm sleeping at that time lol. It is keeping my calories down more, but I think I feel better when I have snacks through out the day... we'll see.
Treadmill: 26 minutes/ 1.01 miles
Goodnight!
Ok, I got back up, had a sundae cup and 10 more ounces of water. So that brings my calories up 100 to 1658, and my water to 40 oz.

2 comments:

  1. No I haven't, that's where you stop breathing while you sleep right? I hope that's not the case! Ray would have noticed... well...maybe.

    Even though I was so tired tonight, I couldn't fall asleep :( It took me a long time to get on a schedule, and now that I messed it up I think it is just hard to get back on it...

    ReplyDelete