Sunday, May 23, 2010

Saturday

I started my day off pretty good. I made sure I only had 3 slices of turkey bacon, instead of 6 or 7. But some how the day just went down hill. I am the first to admit I make a LOT of mistakes when it comes to eating. I don't plan them, they just happen. But today was different. Today I just didn't care. I brought my son over to my mom's and didn't have to worry about what to fix to eat... and I didn't care.

I have been thinking about my gramma today, ever since talking to my mom. I try not to think about it, because it just makes me so mad. She actually brought a few things up to my Gramma, and My Gramma said that I twisted things around... Wait, WHAT!?!?! To make it super short, she is still in "Sherry World." She still stands by her horrible, selfish, delusional daughter and will never come back to the real world. I'll never speak to either on of the b****es again, but my mother talks to my gramma. That's fine as long as she doesn't let her hurt her. Maybe this stress made me quit caring today. It is no excuse at all. Maybe that's not even why. I don't know. Don't really care.

I ate crap, I didn't do the treadmill, I ALMOST didn't blog! Would have been the first day since I started... I was just like "Ah, it's going to be a gain on Monday any frickin way, why bother." But I need to even on days like today.
So here it is, it ain't pretty, it is what it is:

My Day:
1 egg with cheese on a sour dough muffin, 3 slices of turkey bacon, 8 oz orange juice
crab salad with 3 large crackers, water
1 bagel with cream cheese, 6 oz orange juice
about 15 garden salsa sunchips
2 large slices of pizza, 8 oz cherry coke
chips and cheese, 8 oz cherry coke
hostess cup cake and iced coffee
Total water: 30 oz
Total calories: A whole crap load of calories

I know, it was bad. Definitely the worst eating day since 1-1-2010.

5 comments:

  1. Tina, don't let anyone undo what you have worked so hard to achieve. Forget today, and go forward tomorrow. HUGS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remind me of me - except you're doing something more positive about it. Don't let them steal your joy or your thunder. You're worth more than that - even if they can't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind and encouraging comments. You are absolutely right... I really don't know what got into me...

    Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have all had days where we mess up. We are only human and we all make mistakes. Just pick yourself up and move on. You have accomplished a lot already ~ keep on going. You can do it. Like Bob on Biggest Loser says "stand up and finish what you started."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mama Page!
    Yep, you and Bob are right :) While I may have bad days once in a while, I will never lay down and give up. I'm standing and ready to finish this, no matter how long it takes :)

    ReplyDelete