Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Biggest Looser is Over

For THIS season that is. I am not ashamed to say I love that show. Of course the last 3 or so seasons they have really had no shame in placing ads throughout the show... and it is annoying but that's not enough to make me stop watching lol. Jillian gets on my nerves sometimes, she actually annoyed me so much that I didn't watch the last season... but I love Bob enough to make up for that too haha. So I'm back to watching it.
I so admire the bravery of the people that go on that show and put it ALL out there. And so happy for the ones that truly change there lives :) It is a great motivation! I am changing my life, it may not be as fast as it is for the biggest looser contestants... I can't work out ALL DAY and have them buy me only healthy foods. I am not going to get $250,000 when I loose a lot... I'm in the real world and I know that. I know my change will take much longer. Slowly but SURELY :)

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: (230) Fiber Plus Bar- Dark chocolate Almond, 1/2 iced coffee
Lunch: (417) Sandwich (2 oz turkey, 8 pepperonis, hot pepper rings, 1 tbs miracle whip) on whole wheat, 4 baby carrots, 6 garden salsa sunchips, water
Snack: (131) 2.5 oz strawberries with 1 yoplait light cup strawberry shortcake yogurt, Water
Snack: (50) 1 Hershey's Toffee Almond Nugget
Drink: (65) 1/2 can brisk raspberry iced tea
Pre Dinner: (170) Romain salad with tomato dressing, 3 tbs croutons, 1/4 cup mozzarella
Dinner: (645) 1 cup of spaghetti with 1/2 cup chicken, broccoli alfredo sauce, 1 slice of whole wheat parmesan toast, 1/2 cup of peas, 1 cup ff skim milk
Snack: (50) 1 hershey's toffee almond nugget
Snack: (281) .5 oz almonds, .7 oz cinnamon almonds, other half of iced coffee
Snack: (20) tiny pinch of mozzarella
Total Water: 40 oz
Total Calories: 2059
I just been eating so much it seems! I don't know why I am so hungry lately... Gotta snack less.If I were a stronger person maybe I could through those Hershey Nuggets out... but I just can't! 2 isn't bad though... I would like to keep it at ONE per day. Ray and my son are eating them too. So they won't be here much longer lol ;)
Treadmill: 81 minutes/ 3.2 miles A New Biggest Looser Walk Record! Woo Hoo! 5 minutes of that with 2 LB weights.
I actually did it earlier in the day, because I have been having trouble with my legs. I figured I'd do what I could and finish at my normal time while the show was on. BUT after a bout a mile and a half, my leg felt better and I did it all at once :) I'll still call it my Biggest Looser Walk, even now that the show is done lol. I guess I have to figure out when I want to do it now... Maybe I'll try it during the day again next Tuesday. We will see! I hope I can keep the motivation with out the show, because I really need to keep doing it!

Jillian's new show is starting next Tuesday, Loosing It With Jillian. Is anyone going to watch it??? I probably will... don't know for how long though. Like I said, sometimes she gets on my nerves lol. We'll have to see :)

I'm back. I stayed up way to late, got hungry and ate some pop corn and more water. Why? I don't know! Because it was quick and easy I guess. Dumb. Popcorn hurts my stomach I think... my insides hurt now.... So anyway, that adds 150 calories and another 5 oz of water.

3 comments:

  1. I'll probably watch it. I love Jillian. I identify with her very strongly. I know why she screams at the contestants. She used to be the fat girl. When I talk to people I know who are wishy washy about losing weight, I really want to scream at them.

    A tip for the chocolate, toss the nuggets, and spend some money on high quality chocolate. I used to have trouble resisting Reese's and nuggets and such. I buy the big Lindt chocolate bars now, and savor the taste of real chocolate a small bit at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to like Jillian, little by little I started getting annoyed. I guess she really did it last season when she's yelling at a guy and says "I'm going to make you my bitch." That surprised me, and I didn't think it was appropriate.
    She says she was fat... I don't think she's lying. It's just, I've never seen a pic of her heavy, and I know she was a personal trainer by age 17... so I don't identify at all really.
    I don't want to yell at fat people that aren't loosing weight. It took me THIS long to start, so I don't feel I would have a right, and I sympathize to much lol.
    But I'll watch it I'm sure haha.

    ReplyDelete